*Work from home. Must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Animators are the backbone of this department.
- They are expected to consistently produce at the quality and output level determined by their production.
- They should be able to tackle a wider range of shots while focusing on improving their polish.
- An Animator should have a solid understanding of show style and what it takes to get a shot approved.
- Their scenes and workflow are clean and organized to the standards expected from them.
- An Animator will do their best to solve a problem by themselves but not afraid to ask for help when they are stuck.
- Senior Animators are the seasoned veterans on each line.
- They are expected to animate more complex or technically challenging shots to a high level of polish, all while consistently maintaining their quota.
- Seniors are expected to take greater care in the details of their performance and generate a minimum of notes.
- Senior Animators have the added responsibility of mentoring and guiding the Junior Animators on their line by teaching them efficient work flow and good habits.
- They should lead by example and assist their lead when asked upon.