Hipster Whale is seeking a talented and experienced UI / UX Artist to join our team. This is a full time role. Ideally, you’ll be Melbourne based and already hold a visa allowing you to work in Australia. We’ll consider a remote position for the right candidate if you’re willing to be available for crossover with Australian business hours.
- Work with the team to define functionality and usability requirements
- Mock-up wireframes & concepts to illustrate design solutions with the team
- Create clear and appealing UI graphic assets
- Test and iterate upon design implementation
- Contribute to improving the overall game experience
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally in the games industry
- A portfolio which showcases a healthy balance of form vs. function
- A solid understanding of flow and UX
- Strong graphic design skills
- Experience working in a team environment, with strong communication skills
- Able to incorporate constructive feedback and take/give direction well
- Strong Adobe Suite skills
- Working knowledge of Unity
HOW TO APPLY
Please email us at email@example.com with [Name – UI Artist] in the subject line.
The email should include:
- A cover letter explaining your suitability for the role
- Your location & visa status
- Your CV containing a link to your portfolio
- Link to a specific piece of your work that you would like to highlight as relevant to this role
We will do our best to respond individually to all applicants. We really look forward to seeing your work!
Applications close Tuesday, 12 January 2021.