We are a small dynamic team of full stack developers, committed to creating fantastic competitive and entertainment experiences. We're looking for an agile full-stack engineer with experience building React Native applications. You will be working closely with the CEO, CTO, and the engineering team. This an awesome opportunity for a full-stack engineer who is well versed with React Native/TypeScript/React, our main technology stack, and the games we cover. We promise that the job will be fun, dynamic, and definitely not boring or repetitive.
What is our stack?
- React for Web
- React Native for Mobile
- Serverless on AWS (AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Step Functions, EventBridge)
Requirements: What you should have
- 2-3 years of experience in full-stack software development
- A focus on software engineering best practices such as: Testing, Continuous integration, delivery, and deployment
- Great design intuition and user empathy
- Passionate about gaming
- Entrepreneurial and not afraid to wear different hats
- Willingness to learn and use new technologies
- Experience with React Native
- Experience as code reviewer
- Familiarity with Serverless technologies and AWS
Responsibilities: what you will be doing
- You would be working with our Founding team on a day-to-day basis
- Be part of the team building our customer-facing applications
- Coding front and back end logic, integrating UI and animations
- Collaborating with our software engineering team, designers, product managers, and user testers
- Work in an Agile environment to understand requirements, estimate the level of effort, and plan out the development roadmap
Why Join Gamercraft?
- You’ll join at a critical early stage, building the first version of many of our core systems & customer-facing applications.
- Your voice will be heard. We are a small, yet fast-growing company and will listen to your suggestions. If they follow our values, we will quickly put them into practice.
- You like to game, but love to create unparalleled experiences for users
- We love Esports and creating opportunities for gamers to get better, achieve their goals, and develop genuine relationships with the Gamercraft community.
What we are offering
- A base salary ranging from $80,000 to $100,000
- Complete and comprehensive dental, vision, and health insurance plans
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Generous PTO
- A monthly gaming benefits package