This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Art and Animation Jobs.
As a Senior 3D Environment Artist for Eleventh Hour Games, you will be responsible for creating and implementing stunning 3D environments. You will collaborate with concept artists, 3D modelers, Animators and Lore Experts in order to broaden the world of Last Epoch.
- Model high quality environment pieces based on our concepts, or with your own inspiration.
- Design and hand sculp buildings, architecture, and props that spans all 4 Eras within Last Epoch.
- Conceptualize, present and execute ideas within time and technical constraints while actively participating in artistic, creative and technical, problem-solving
- Work closely with the concept artists and narrative designers to render the best result possible
- Organize and own your task column, making sure to keep it populated and ready for your work to be moved forward with the pipeline
- Creative and passionate about ARPGs and fantasy worlds
- Strong portfolio showcasing a good range of artistic abilities.
- Available to work during core hours, between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM Central Time
- 3+ years of experience as a 3D Environment Artist in professional game development
- Self-starter, team-driven and organization skills
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Demonstrable mastery of the following tools: ZBrush, Substance Painter, 3Ds Max, Maya, and Photoshop
- Solid Knowledge of architectural principles and the ability to hand sculpt designs and structures.
- Extensive mental library of Flora and Fauna to support strong unique concepts
- Full understanding of the game development pipeline
- Experienced in using the Unity game engine.
- Experience shipping one or more game is a plus
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Base salary is negotiable based on experience
- Flexible hours outside of core ones
- Multiple weekly game nights with the team (optional)
- 100% paid health coverage premiums for U.S. based employees
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include any relevant demos or portfolios for our team to look through. We are looking forward to speaking with you!