This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Art and Animation Jobs.
Key Art Illustrator
Eleventh Hour Games (EHG) is a fully remote indie game development studio with team members all over the world working on our first title - Last Epoch. We are looking for a talented Key Art Illustrator to support the development of the splash screen and marketing art asset pipeline. This is a full time position and all work will be fully remote.
As a Key Art Illustrator for Eleventh Hour Games, you will be responsible for creating unique concepts based on our theme and lore, and turning those into polished key art pieces. You will collaborate with other concept artists, 3D modelers, Animators and Lore Experts in order to broaden the world of Last Epoch.
- Create illustrations based on a provided write up or concept art, with freedom to always add your unique spin to it.
- Craft illustrations to be used in loading screens, cinematics, and to support the ongoing marketing pipeline.
- Conceptualize, present and execute ideas within time and technical constraints while actively participating in artistic, creative and technical, problem-solving
- Organize and own your task column, making sure to keep it populated and ready for your work to be moved forward with the pipeline
- Attend meetings, remove blockers and voice your suggestions while taking feedback
- Creative and passionate about ARPGs and fantasy worlds
- Strong portfolio showcasing a good range of artistic abilities.
- Available to work during core hours, between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM Central Time
- 2+ years of Key Art experience with environments and characters.
- Team-driven, motivated and organized
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of lighting, perspective, material finishes and special effects
- A cinematic eye for lighting and shading
- Strong drawing skills, able to visualize and design from abstract ideas
- Advanced understanding of visual language - texture, color, dimension, scale, perspective, shade, composition depth of field, proportion, and spatial awareness.
- High proficiency level with an image editing software, preferably Photoshop.
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Base salary is negotiable based on experience
- Flexible hours outside of core ones
- Multiple weekly game nights with the team (optional)
- 100% paid health coverage premiums for U.S. based employees
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include any relevant demos or portfolios for our team to look through. We are looking forward to speaking with you!