Remote / Brightin,UK - Full-Time
Dream Harvest is an award-winning start-up game studio building AA experiences that challenge the status quo when it comes to genres.
With a focus on building online, live games for PC and Consoles with a narrative and community-driven focus; we aim to create AAA like experiences but with the small team creativity and agility found in indie studios.
We're currently looking to bring on board an experienced Game Economy / Meta Systems Designer on board to help shape key retention and monetization mechanics for our in-development post-cyberpunk strategy game, NeuroSlicers.
This role is offered on a Remote or on-site basis at our Brighton office.
- Be the primary contact for driving the game's economy with the overall goal of increasing revenue and improving retention
- Work with our Creative Director and other design team members to build engaging, high retention meta systems that add considerable value to players.
- Identify, monitor and continuously strive to improve KPI's such as acquisition, engagement and retention
- Work with other departments to maximise live campaigns and content efforts
- Partner with the design team in order to help deliver monetization and retention best practices
- Constantly monitor and review the game's acquisition, retention and monetization in order to suggest and implement optimizations
- Always be on the lookout for new monetization strategies
- Competitively analyse other Games as Service in order to stay at the forefront of this market
- 3+ years' experience in designing/optimizing a live game
- A detailed understanding of Games as a Service
- Able to break down complex gameplay systems in order to maximise their monetization capability without impacting the player experience
- Experienced in managing large amounts of data
- A high degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Passion and constant drive to stay up to date with the latest technology and new techniques
- Excellent English communication and written skills
- International travel may be required as part of this role
- Experience in data analysis
WORKING AT DREAM HARVEST
At Dream Harvest, we're a small team building big, genre-defining experiences. We pride ourselves on the multi-disciplined nature of our team and it's important for us that every member of the team has a voice in the direction we take our games and studio. Working at Dream Harvest, your work will have a serious impact and will be integral to the success of our games. You'll get the chance to work closely with all the other disciplines at the studio and really put your stamp on everything we work on.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A great team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Flexible working hours and laid-back atmosphere
- Happy Hour in the studio each Friday
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas shutdown and public holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Well stocked office kitchen and free Wednesday studio lunch
- Board Gaming Nights
- Skill Sharing Days / Events and more.
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON:
) is a highly tactical cyberpunk RTS that turns the genre on its head by focusing on fast, macro and total information gameplay, short 8-12 min matches, epic global objectives and a dark cyberpunk narrative campaign that carefully combines Solo, Co-Op and competitive PVP into a seamless whole.
If you have any questions about this or any of our other roles feel free to speak to the team directly on our Discord at https://discord.gg/T7fRDe8