This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Programming Jobs.
- Implement, debug, and optimize major systems in Unreal Blueprint, C/C++, and other languages in the context of a large cross platform codebase
- Spearhead development of innovative gameplay experiences
- Contribute and keep the structural integrity of Unreal code architecture and technical designs
- Producing specifications and determining operational feasibility
- Implement UE plugins, features and applications
- Perform data and code analysis to identify improvement opportunities
- Provide mentorship to less experienced engineers
- 3 years of industry experience in a game engineering or similar position
- Proven coding experience as a UE engineer with minimum 3 years of professional Unreal experience
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Unreal Blueprint.
- Proficiency in scripting language such Python, LUA or similar
- Advanced optimization skills - code and data
- Advanced debugging skills - comfortable debugging optimized builds in multithreaded and cross platform (networking) context.
- Solid math skills – especially linear algebra and 3D vector math
- Game knowledge and an understanding of the design principles behind 3d real time apps and games
- Able to collaborate with other engineers as well as non-technical team members
- Ability to work well in a fluid, changing environment as creative challenges evolve
- Sense of autonomy, responsibility, and attention to detail.
- English written and spoken
- Demonstrated ability to manage production time and meet deadlines.
- Good ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Positive attitude and ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Advanced programming specialty, such as low level network programming, High Level Shader Language (HLSL), SSE assembly, etc
- Expertise and passion in one or more of the following areas: AI, User Interfaces, Animation, General Game-play, rigging etc
- Previously shipped AAA titles