Who are we looking for?
A highly motivated and talented Environment Artist to join our team remotely. This person will help to create the dense world of our game. Therefore, the ideal candidate is experienced in modeling and texturing, as well as in level art (set dressing) and lighting.
- Create realistic custom video game assets, especially environmental assets to use in Unreal Engine such as
-> Vegetation: Trees, Foliage, Terrain (e.g. with Speedtree)
-> Structural: Houses, Warehouse, Bridges, Castle Ruins
-> Props: Interior, Decorational
- Texturing of created assets, creation of materials
- Work closely with level designers to translate blockouts into set dressed environments
- Experience with Unreal Engine 5
- Experience with the game asset creation pipeline (Modelling, Sculpting, Texturing)
- Working with 3D modelling & texturing software (e.g. Blender, Substance, Speedtree)
Bonus / Nice to have:
- Experience in Speedtree
- Knowledge of procedural generation techniques (E.g. Houdini)
- Located in North-Rhine Westphalia
- Have a knack for the horror genre
- Part-time or full-time for 3 months
- Remote work
- Start date: April 2023
Your Opportunity & Benefits:
Becoming a part of a newly established studio is your chance to have a lot of influence on how we do things, make an impact and take responsibility.
- Be part of a young team and its development to shape the product.
- A lot of room to learn and grow.
- You have a real impact on a game in the early stages.
- You don’t have to know it all, but you can make up for it with your drive to find solutions.
- Chance to become an integral part of our team long-term.
- Be labeled a manatee. 😊