We’re looking for someone to own all social media for dot big bang. This includes understanding the project, developing a social media strategy, planning campaigns across all our social media channels, and executing those campaigns.
We have a lovely, creative, fun community, and we would like to extend that to our social media accounts. This is a full-time position.
We have intentionally removed academic qualifications from all our job specs. We welcome applicants of all ages, genders, work histories and academic qualifications who can demonstrate the requirements below. Our work environment is welcoming and open. We value diverse perspectives and backgrounds, and work hard to make sure everyone in the company has a voice.
Develop and maintain an overall social media strategy
- Understand the vision, goals and spirit of our project.
- Create and maintain an overall social media strategy that informs and delights players and creators. It should cover current, new and future features, competitions and creative output from our community amongst other things.
Plan and execute campaigns across all our social media channels
- Based on the strategy you develop, plan and execute campaigns to support our overall project goals.
- You will not be required to make image or video assets, these will be provided by our art team. You’ll work closely with them to request and iterate on assets.
Grow our social media presence. We want to grow our community of creators and players. You will set goals and measure your progress towards them.
Work with top creators to plan coordinated campaigns.
Be the public face of dot big bang: we are fun, funny, engaging, sarcastic and quick-witted.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute social media strategy and campaigns.
- Examples of fun, positive engagements with a social media community you’ve managed.
- Examples of growing a social media channel.
We are a distributed company and have been since 2014. We organize around two time zones, Pacific Standard Time (UTC -8), and UTC 0 (GMT). While we prefer people to be in those timezones, we do make exceptions!
How to apply
Each application should consist of:
- A CV/Resume listing the projects that you’ve worked on social media for, specifically what you were responsible for on each project, and examples of campaigns and interactions were possible.