Are you a talented and versatile Unity Environment Artist? Would you like to work with a fun and highly professional team on a high-level project? Then please read on!
As a Unity Environment Artist you work with the rest of the game team to set dress a high-end VR game. You are able to deliver on sprint commitments and make beautiful and optimized scenes with outsourced art assets.
Due to the pandemic, the position would start as a remote role. The position is also temporary.
- You are a skilled set dresser
- Experience with the game development process
- Experience with Unity lighting, light mapping and optimization
- Experience with multi-scene editing
- Able to work 40 hours per week at our studio (in Rotterdam, once possible again!)
- You know how to turn a level whitebox into a beautiful realistic environment
Bonus skills/nice to have
- Experience with managing outsourced art
- Experience with VR projects
- Quick availability
- A challenging, fun and high level project to work on.
- A place in a highly motivated, passionate and skilled team
- A positive and informal work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Free drinks, internal game jams, (board) game nights and more (Unfortunately, we can only supply drinks at the office!)
Codeglue is a high quality game development & porting studio. We develop, enhance and port games from and to any platform imaginable!
We love to think of ourselves as collaborative technology specialists: We love to collaborate with publishers and other game developers, and we’re always tinkering with the latest innovations in gaming like VR, AR and blockchain technology.
Codeglue was founded in 2000 by Maurice Sibrandi and Peter de Jong. They have known each other since pre-university where they became friends and shared their love for the Commodore Amiga 500. At university they graduated developing a platformer game for the now extinct Philips CD-i player. Extinct or not, this kickstarted their love for game development and led them to founding Codeglue in 2000, where they focused on developing games for the digital download era.