Hello, we have just released our game "Of Bird and Cage" and we are now expending and looking for a senior/lead programmer/developer. The company is completely remote. We are looking for someone who can lead the next project's development and is an experienced programmer in UE4 both Blueprints and C++. We need to see a portfolio and previous works and are probably looking for a 3+ years of experience although that depends how talented the person is. Last thing I will mention is that we are an indie team so.. adjust your salary expectations ;).
* Extensive Blueprints knowledge
* Extensive C++ knowledge
* Deep familiarity with UE4 (all aspects)
* Very well organized
* Ability to work remotely (Fluent English, Good internet and gear etc')
* 2+ years of experience with UE4
* a "generalist" vibe - meaning familiarity with all game development aspects at least on some level.