We are a remote indie studio called "Capricia Productions", looking for an additional UE4 developer/programmer to join our team for the next project. We are looking for someone with some practical experience in UE4, mostly blueprints but also some basic C++ knowledge is a plus. Ideally, someone who's been working in the engine for at least 1.5 years and is familiar with all it's "corners". As we are completely remote, we need someone with good communication (English) but also a strong ability to work well on your-own. It's ok if the previous experience is personal projects/prototypes and such, but we do need to see a portfolio and projects made in UE4. Last thing I will mention is that we are an indie team so.. adjust your salary expectations ;).
* Good Blueprints knowledge
* Basic C++ knowledge
* Deep familiarity with UE4 (all aspects)
* Very well organized
* Ability to work remotely (Fluent English, Good internet and gear etc')
* 1.5+ years of experience with UE4 (even if just personal projects and not "commercial" work)
* a "generalist" vibe - meaning familiarity with all game development aspects at least on some level.