Bungie is seeking a Rigging Technical Artist ready to drive improvements in content creation tools, workflows and visual fidelity. Our team is focused on bringing the science-fantasy world of Destiny to life and we need creative technologists with diverse perspectives to help us achieve that goal. As a Rigging Technical Artist, you will collaborate with the art team to setup or integrate complex assets and refine the pipelines that will deliver our shared vision. The team will challenge and grow your technical versatility as you tackle a diverse set of challenges with an eye on sustainable solutions and real-world production deliverables. Join our family of Rigging Technical Artists if you are ready to take on the immense visual range Destiny has to offer.
- Build or improve tools to empower artists to do their best work
- Align artists around technical standards for asset creation
- Assist with the setup or integration of complex game assets and workflows
- Setup technical content for assets (Skin deformation, control rigs, in-game cloth, etc.)
- Provide content examples to validate to new workflows and inspire others
- Provide classroom and/or written material to maximize content creator efficiency
- Provide support of content creators
- Production knowledge of a DCC Package; examples include Maya, Houdini, Blender, and Substance
- Experience working with Python, C# or similar
- Service minded approach to supporting and enabling others
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with little supervision
- Passion for video games and the process to the create them
In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.