We are a small team with big love for games, design, and technology. Our product articy:draft is widely used by game makers to execute their creative vision.
You’ll be joining our engine integration team to make the use of the created interactive content within the game engine as easy as possible.
Let’s change the games industry together!
- Develop and maintain our articy:draft importer for Unreal
- Work closely with the Unity and articy:draft team
- Help to improve the degree of integration of the articy:draft importer engine-plugin
- Write clean, structured, and maintainable code
- You have experience writing C++ code to extend Unreal and Blueprint
- You have excellent communication skills (fluent in English)
- You can establish priorities and work independently
Considered a Plus:
- You are familiar with the different Unreal engine versions and know their peculiarities
- You have published an asset to the EPIC Marketplace
- You are familiar with Git and the GitHub workflow
- Familiarity with other game engines, especially Unity
- You like and play computer games
- Open communication, you will have a voice in our team
- Friendly working atmosphere in a talented team
- Flexible working hours without the crunch-time madness
- Possibility to participate in industry events
- 29 vacation days per year
Note: The job can be performed from anywhere but your working ours should fit somewhere within 09:00 and 19:00 CEST time!
Please send all applications by email at firstname.lastname@example.org