- Implement game testing process and structure from the ground up
- Test our PC game content and provide feedback on gameplay
- Work effectively in completing assigned QA tasks such as: build evaluation, regression tests, and deliverable sign off
- Analyze test results, bugs, and usability.
- Maintain QA procedures documentation on our knowledge base.
- You have experience working on a game that shipped, ideally using Unreal Engine
- You want to contribute to a creative, 'skunkworks' culture and cultivate a healthier work environment than traditional studios
- You excel at working independently, without excessive structure or oversight
- Industry-leading compensation + equity package
- Accelerated promotion and senior leadership opportunities
- Flexible hours, global remote team. No email or 'camera-on' video calls