Looking for a place to stretch and grow your talents? Have deep and meaningful impact on a wide variety of mobile, PC, and Console games?
Help us build something special all from your own home or home office. Love life in the Bay Area? Great. Rather live in a small rural town near friends and family? Awesome.
We want to talk to you.
We have been growing organically for a couple of years and now we’re ready to bring on some new, senior talent for long term (6+ month) contracts.
We work with top tier developers and publishers to make their games more engaging, fun, and successful. Founded by games industry veterans, we integrate deeply into our partner teams, giving you the opportunity to work side by side with some of the best developers and publishers in the industry.
- Develop and execute UX strategy by focusing on player experiences and motivations, aligning with business and creative goals, and integrating deeply with our client development teams
- Facilitate cross-functional design discussions/workshopping sessions to provide UX and usability feedback and direction to the group
- Produce wireframes, pre-visualization prototypes, full play-through flows & walk-throughs, mock-ups and design documentation for the team
- Collect feedback from various stakeholders and UX research and rapidly iterate on designs to solve identified problems
- Deconstruct competitor games to figure out gaps and opportunities
- Can show and/or demonstrate how you’ve grown your UX strategy, design, and leadership skills over the last few years (portfolio, white papers, or other media)
- Have a deep understanding of how games work, why they succeed or fail, and how to translate that experience into creating the best player experience possible
- Effective at working with senior product, design, engineering, and other stakeholders, providing meaningful feedback that educates and inspires the development team
- Able to iterate rapidly with internal UX director and client and communicate clearly your design by providing comps, mocks, mark up, and other compelling artifacts
- Been a senior level UXer on two or more titles across multiple platforms and genres OR have a proven track record of senior UX roles prior to joining the games industry
We strongly encourage diverse candidates. UX is Fine! welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
We offer remote work and while our immediate needs are for folks in US (or close) time zones, we will also need a mix of contractors in various time zones around the world to help us maintain our global clientele.
Please provide a cover letter to explain your interest in this position and why you’d be a great fit.