Remote, flexible hours, contract with the opportunity to extend
Help us breathe more life into our action, horror beat ’em up game. Our minions, cultists, and ghouls just need a little more power in their punch. Blow by blow can you help make our fisticuffs more frightful fun?
We are looking for an animator who excels in creating a sense of weight and can sell action more like a bar brawl than kung-fu wire-work.
- Work on an original action-horror title to create and implement movement and fighting animations
- Produce strong poses, and hits which feel grounded and have weight
- Work cooperatively with the team to create and implement efficient, clean modular animations built with transitions and layer blending in mind
- Contribute to planning discussions and retros, providing realistic time estimates for required work
- 3 years of 3D digital animation experience with 1 year in game animation
- Proficient animating in Blender
- Adapts to new technologies well
- Experience producing and implementing movement and combat animations
- You are organised, adaptable, and able to plan and prioritize your work to meet deadlines
- Ability to work from home with appropriate equipment and start immediately
- Preferably located in Australia/New Zealand
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work well in small teams
- More than happy to work as part of a diverse workforce
We are a diverse, supportive, LGBTQIA+ friendly team with a zero-tolerance policy on bullying or discrimination.
We care about our people. We are proud of our agile, creative, inclusive, collaborative, and flexible culture. Our team is made up of big thinkers. We encourage and inspire one another to take on new challenges and perspectives to become the best versions of ourselves. We are all about helping our people grow through coaching, training, and career development.
To apply: Interested in being part of our team? Please send your resume + showreel/portfolio with the desired position in the subject line.