TicToc Games is seeking a Systems Designer with a strong grasp of RPG systems design and excellent wireframing and design analysis skills. We are looking for someone who can create intricate engaging systems designs which all interact elegantly to create a world class in game experience.
- Create elegant, easy to implement systems, which drive user engagement.
- Create clear and efficient wireframes and feature designs that can be converted into User Stories effortlessly.
- Work in tandem with the Game Director to ensure all systems support the holistic game vision.
- Collaborate with engineers to ensure smooth implementation and execution of your systems.
- Create and manage all data tables to adjust in-game tuning and balance.
- Analyse, critique and adjust systems in response to stakeholder requirements.
- Champion your systems in internal and external meetings, ensuring clarity and alignment.
- Contribute to all design brainstorms and work collaboratively with other designers and disciplines to help shape the entire game.
- A minimum of two years experience in systems design including significant experience designing deep rpg systems.
- A knowledge and understanding of RPG best practices and current successful rpg titles.
- At least one shipped title in a systems design role.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work well in a team environment and communicate effectively with all development disciplines: programming, art, design, sound, and production.
- Expert understanding of spreadsheet software i.e. Excel, Google Sheets, etc…
- A passion for gaming, particularly deep rpgs.
- Experience working on free-to-play mobile games.
- An understanding of basic game analytics and data driven design.
- Scripting experience
- A strong understanding of Unity
Required Application Materials: