Who We're Looking For:
Talofa is seeking a Senior Game Designer to work on our fitness game, Run Legends, as well as new games in the fitness gaming space. We’re looking for someone passionate about working with a collaborative remote-first team and in an agile live-ops environment.
- Design game features, monetization strategies, and features to improve product KPIs in the long and short term
- Understand the high-level vision of the game and be able to translate the vision into design docs that different teams can use.
- Communicate and collaborate with different team members across audio, art, development, narrative, and production in making key design decisions.
- Run design meetings with multiple members of the team and manage prioritization and roadmap planning
- Collaborate with stakeholders and create and maintain a calendar of events, content and feature updates designed to improve short and long-term product goals.
- Continuously monitor and optimize game balance and economy to improve product KPI's using live-operations tools in Unity.
- 3+ years of professional experience in mobile game design
- Experience monetizing and operating free-to-play/multiplayer games in a live environment.
- Experience analyzing product requirements and defining technical requirements, features and tasks
Nice to have:
- Experience shipping products in the health and fitness space
- Experience working in Unity Game Engine
- A love for running or gamified fitness products
- Curiosity about the use of emerging tech (AI, ML, blockchain, etc.) in games
If you’re seriously interested in this position, please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter in addition to applying here.