Who we are
We are a funded start-up working over the past 4 years on a new type of an online game, one that influences ‘old school’ reality, we like to question the meaning of ‘game’, ‘platform’, ‘Art’ and ‘content’. We have a small but super enthusiastic community and work with some cutting-edge AI.
We have a diverse team all working remotely. We’re friendly and hardcore, and work in Unreal.
Who do we want
We are looking for an experienced game designer, to help develop the game further. The ideal candidate will have experience/passion for MMOs, building games and ideally, Art.
Special focus on systems interactions and levels, as well as F2P monetisation. That person needs to have excellent communications skills, be organised, and have an extremely high attention to detail.
· 4+ years industry experience
· Portfolio showcasing games you have worked on
· Ability to iterate quickly
· Extreme attention to detail
· Excellent communication and planning skills
· Ability to design and configure large data sets with care
· Experience with using playtest feedback and live player data to re-tune data
· Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and written
· Conscientious and self-motivated
· Interest in AI (ML)
· Love of Art
What are we offering?
- Part time role (2.5 days per week) with a competitive salary.
- Interesting, highly original work in a smallish start up with a diverse team. Interesting partner collaborations (Artists, collections etc) and cutting-edge use of AI in online games.
- Live game with an enthusiastic community, allow for quick experimentation and feedback.
- Flexible working arrangements (our entire team is remote)
How to apply?
Please send your CV, and any relevant portfolio/links to firstname.lastname@example.org