In Starloop we are currently looking for a skilled 3D Character Animator with high skinning expertise.
Candidates must present portfolio of work on applying.
As a 3D Animator you will create animations for 3D characters & props. You will be part of the art team, working closely with other artists, designers, producers, and game programmers.
The ideal candidate is an accomplished 3D Animator who can bring their experience and expertise in dealing with technical issues around character and animation content creation for video games. The 3D Animator has a deep understanding of animation pipelines and tools.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Skills in custom complex rig settups
- Cartoonish style animations
- Average schedule project timing: 1 animation (3-4 secs) x day
- Experience in 3D animation, rigging&skinning, with knowledge of animation theory and technique
- Strong understanding of animation principles
- In-depth proficiency with 3ds Max and Maya
- Good positive attitude and outlook, self-motivated, and a great team-player.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Have a proactive work ethic and desire to learn
- Experience working in agile projects
- Unity3d engine experience
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken)
- Ability to work collaboratively – must be open to direction and able to embrace change
We realise that it’s our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
We are passionate about games at Starloop. Our vision is to create, deliver, and evolve the most emotionally engaging games in the world for our clients. We work on high-quality console, PC, and mobile games.
If you choose to work with us, you will find that we offer:
- Horizontal organization
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Pleasant and agreeable working climate
- Flexible schedule
Do you want to start working at Starloop? Send your CV to us.