Have you heard that we are currently building new adventures? Today, Star Stable Entertainment has multiple touchpoints in the form of games, music, animation and stories that we have brought to our community. But we don’t want to settle there. We want to continue to build on our magical world to make an impact on every girl's life. Have you previously worked on live mobile games or bringing new mobile gaming experiences to the market? Then we have a mission for you.
Would you say that you have a sense of what creates a really great gaming experience? We want to create immersive worlds to inspire every girl all around the globe to be the hero of her own adventure. In 2011 we set out with the goal to do just that and in the role of Senior Product Marketing Manager, you would work closely with our game-making teams to help shape the future growth of our mobile games portfolio, which includes the #1 horse adventure franchise Star Stable Online, as well as new games and intellectual property in development. You work on the brand development and product marketing strategies for our portfolio of mobile games, collaborating with our cross-functional marketing teams to craft innovative go to market strategies and growth plans.
This mobile journey is still quite new to us, so we want you to bring your expertise in collaborating with game development teams and engage early in the product development process with the goal of creating a clear product vision, reasons to play that resonate with the target audience and a smooth journey for our mobile games. You will partner with the game teams on shaping the product roadmaps and use your board vision to orchestrate go to market and growth plans for our live services and new game launches.
Sounds exciting? We think so, and if you’re a marketing leader who has experience translating player and business insight into marketable and commercial recommendations to shape the future of games, we would love to hear from you.
To be successful in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a few years of experience with product marketing for mobile and have most likely worked with products targeted towards a young audience.
- Consider yourself a gamer and have a passion for marketing communication.
- Are curious and continuously identify target audience insights, youth-focused trends, platform best practices/opportunities, global and local marketplace insights and competitive analysis and translate them into meaningful product updates/releases to the internal team(s).
- Understand the mobile marketing funnel (UA, ASO, FTUE, live operations). You also have experience with third-party mobile marketing tools (e.g. Mobile Action, Split Metrics, Refinery, Singular).
- Are a great communicator. You have the ability and will to inspire and grow others and feel comfortable regularly presenting mobile marketing best practices and plans across the organisation.
- Have project management experience. You can plan and keep both long-term and short-term deliverables going.
- Can evaluate business cases and/or opportunities and prioritize actions. You have strong business acumen and can easily assess what features will drive the most player delight and engagement.
- Have a testing mindset with some direct experience in A/B testing, optimization and market validation.
What can we offer you?
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls and young women across many platforms and devices, and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 50%female identifying! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- Flexible working opportunities.
- We’re known to throw good parties from time to time.
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance.
Are you ready to help us make sure that our games and services are set up for maximal success? Reach out and apply!