This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Design Jobs.
Do you have a passion for adventure and creating unique experiences? Would you like to be part of delivering awesome products for girls all over the globe? Then we have an opportunity to share with you! Star Stable Entertainment continues to grow and we are now looking for a Creative Director for the Star Stable Franchise. In this position, you will cast a vision and inspire our game teams to create compelling experiences for our players across the different games, apps and other products based in the Star Stable IP.
How we view the role
You might start the day providing feedback on a new feature with a Star Stable Online team, writing a creative brief for a new event, or maybe you will be partnering with new business development on new product releases, but overall we think that the responsibilities for this role include:
- Defining a clear vision for Star Stable that communicates the creative intent in a way that inspires our game development teams and supporting functions.
- Collaboration with production and other leaders to align the creative direction with company needs and delivery constraints.
- Continuously communicating the creative intent across the organization in ways that enable the teams to internalize the vision.
- Maintaining an understanding of the needs, desires, and challenges in our player community.
- Acting as the point of contact for creative leadership, such as game designers and artists, both internally and externally.
- Cultivating knowledge sharing across the organisation that encourages creative thinking and collaboration.
The one we are looking for
To be successful in the role we believe that you have:
- Previously worked in a role as Game Director, Creative Director in the context of games, or Creative Producer, preferably on an MMORPG.
- Experience with game development from a design or technical discipline and an ability to understand the realities and potential of each of the games and platforms.
- An ability to communicate and collaborate with all disciplines.
- An openness to mentor and share knowledge with others.
- A strong user focus and belief in our mission and values.
What’s in it for you?
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 50% of females! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- Flexible working opportunities.
- We’re known to throw good parties from time to time.
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance.