We are seeking a Unity C# Vehicle Physics Programmer to join our growing team to help make our newly signed IP on PC and console. You will work closely with all disciplines within the studio, taking responsibility for the creation of a set of different vehicle types.
- Develop vehicle simulation technology using PhysX in Unity.
- Profile and optimise the physics systems where necessary.
- Work as part of the programming team to realise the vision for the IP.
- 2 years + games industry experience. (Less experience may be acceptable with a good degree in maths, physics or engineering.)
- Commercial experience in Unity games engine.
- Solid understanding of vehicle physics.
- Excellent C# knowledge.
- Familiarity with materials, particle systems, animation systems, audio systems
- Ability to work independently without close supervision.
- Be self-motivated and proactive as well as working under guidance and as part of a team.
- A passion for all forms of games.
- Excellent Communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Ability to receive and implement feedback
- Experience with Jira and Confluence or similar
- Source control experience (SVN)
- Experience with or playing Simulation Games
- We will need to see examples of your work when applying, so please link to any released games, demos or projects that you'd like to show us.
- The role will initially be a remote position, but ideally once we return to the office we would like the successful candidate to work in house in Liverpool.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK, we are not able to offer sponsorship for this position.
- The role can be full time or contract.
- We are not looking to speak with recruiters at this time.
If you think you meet the requirements and are interested in applying for the role, please send CV and links to relevant projects to firstname.lastname@example.org