We are looking for a Senior Animator to join us on an exciting unannounced project!
You will be working alongside the Technical Art Director and Animation team to bring the game’s characters and world to life, while meeting goals related to our publishing Milestones.
You will support the team whilst also communicating with other discipline leaders such as Art, Design, VFX and Audio.
You’ll be a key stakeholder in realising the stylistic vision for animations in the game, with opportunities to focus on specific 3D Characters to really have an impact on creating a unique gameplay experience for our players.
Please send a full CV, Cover Letter and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
What the job entails:
* Experience animating in an industry standard 3D animation software (e.g. Blender, Maya, 3ds Max)
* Able to implement and test new animations within a game engine
* Enforcing strong animation standards across the project
* Offer expertise in reviews, technical design discussions and production pipeline
* Work with the design and art teams to deliver functional animation systems that meet the creative vision
* Communicate ideas and collaborate with the animation and technical art teams to ensure animations meet a high visual standard in game
* Has spent relevant time as a games animator within a role of responsibility, working on shipped products
* Experience on a shipped game using Unreal Engine
* Experience of the unique challenges of delivery of a successful high quality game through live service or post release content
* Able to plan and deliver features on-spec and within an agreed timeframe
* Experience or enthusiasm for working with remote teams
* Knowledge and interest in mentoring and coaching junior roles