Rovoox is looking for a Backend Developer who will architect, design, develop and
participate in testing and documentation of large-scale, distributed mobile games. We are
looking for team members who would play significant role in building containerized
microservices orchestrated by Cloud managed services. Take ownership and responsibility
of all the backend related work. Be ready to wear multiple hats to get things done in a highly
energized, fast-paced, innovative and collaborative startup environment.
You are a successful candidate if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in backend development
- Experience developing & integrating REST APIs (3+ years)
- Experience in Microservices security like Authentication, Oauth Experience in AWS stack - AWS Redshift, S3, EBS, EKS, Lambda, kinesis, API Gateway.
- Experience in working with databases such as MongoDB/DynamoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch(Kibana).
- Good knowledge and hands-on on Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks like Nodeunit, Mocha.Hands-on experience on Container services like Dockers, Kubernetes and Helm Charts
- Experience using versioning controls such as GitHub.
- Have experience working in agile environment like Scrum
- Ability to be a team player who can communicate and collaborate with other developers and team members
- Good experience in refactoring, writing clean code and following best coding practices
Nice to have: knowledge of Firebase Cloud Services, mobile games and big data technologies.
What’s in it for you:
- Top of the line compensation!
- A professional and friendly environment with absolutely no micro-management
- Great opportunities to work with professionals out of Cyprus based office
- Be the part of the core team and lead the department
- Opportunity to build great products that reach to millions of customers.