We're looking for a witty, edgy user acquisition and growth specialist to join as Community Builder to help build an inclusive, vibrant and creative community of gamers and new game creators.
Who we are?
We're Rara - a young company building a category defining product. Game creation is hard, it takes months, years and possibly a small army. We don't think it should be that way. We are in stealth and fast approaching our launch. So much to do!
Why should you apply?
This is a once-in-a-career opportunity and we're not just loosely throwing that term around. Get in on the ground floor and help build something generational. At a sub-10 team size, you'll be a core part of the founding team, work directly with the founder (me!) and not just be another cog in the wheel.
Did we mention it's full-time, remote-friendly and includes equity?
What we are looking for in you?
- Deep knowledge of the ins and outs and quirks of current social media platforms specially TikTok, Twitter, Snap
- Experience building communities in the video game industry
- Experience interacting with communities on existing social media platforms particularly those focused on gaming (Twitch, Discord)
- Understanding of the industry, video game content creators, their work and communities
- Understanding of what drives and engages different audiences, particularly zoomers (even if you aren't one)
- Have your finger on the pulse of the constantly evolving wave of internet trends, memes and challenges.
- Witty, edgy, creative, driven, passionate, compassionate, self-starter. We probably missed a few adjectives.
- Passion for video games
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong personal presence on existing platforms
- Strong sense of design
- Be a hustler
What we expect of you
- Ability to conceptualize, plan and seed a community from day zero.
- Run Rara’s social media accounts
- Create content on a regular basis with support from our art team when needed
- Interact and engage with the community
- Plan Rara events and attend other relevant events (covid permitting)
- Pitch ideas, experiment rapidly, fail quickly and learn fast
- Be comfortable wearing many hats - content creator, social media manager, community builder, marketer.
How to apply?
We don't care only about resumes. So show us what you got.
Pitch us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your public social profiles, portfolio and/or personal website