This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Art and Animation Jobs.
Zenith is a Massively Multiplayer Online Game built for VR that combines adrenaline-pumping action-adventure gameplay with a colorful open world. Think WoW meets Dark Souls, with an anime-inspired, JRPG twist.
As Senior Concept Artist you will work closely with the team to create memorable characters, unique environments, compelling weapons, and props.
You’re the type of person who is passionate about games and will thrive in a fast-paced environment where communication and teamwork are essential.
- Create exceptional concept art for Zenith: The Last City
- Create a wide range of designs, mood boards, thumbnails and reference sheets for characters, environments and props
- Create detailed illustrations that inspire and excite the viewer
- Provide clear, concise, consistent, and timely feedback to the art team.
- Work closely with our Lead concept artist and mentor the more junior members of the concept team
- Collaborate with other artists, designers and engineers to create the absolute best concept art possible to meet the needs of the project
- Manage your time independently, completing tasks on time and bringing up issues and conflicts to the team as they arise
- 4+ years of experience working on shipped or studio titles.
- Shipped at least one published AAA or indie title.
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates stylized concept art and craftsmanship.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience moving fast and working with tight deadlines.
- Experience with a startup or indie studio.
- Passion for video games and VR.
- Texture painting
- Experience using game engines, like Unity.