Send applications with a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pocketwatch Games is looking for an Art Director that can imbue our wild and weird games with a unique visual style. We’re looking for a visionary, a people person, and someone that likes to get their hands dirty.
You will be establishing visual direction, working on production art, managing a small team, and working closely with our design and tech leads. You will be responsible for hiring additional artists as a member of the leadership team. Our next game is in 3D and uses proprietary technology, so you will help shape and guide our technology team based on the needs of artists.
We’re a small team, so the more hats you can wear the better. You’ll have a voice in all areas of development, including game design, business, technology, and production.
This is a full-time remote position for individuals between the Pacific and Eastern Time Zones.
- 10+ Years of game art experience
- Ability to lead a team of remote artists
- Experience with graphic design, including knowledge of typography, UX, and branding
- Deep understanding of 3D art pipelines
- Ability to contribute production art at all points in the game development cycle
- Online portfolio demonstrating a wide range of skills and a unique visual style
We’re flexible on primary skillset: if you feel like you are a unique talent that can lead our art team in a way that doesn’t perfectly match the description or qualifications above, please apply.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Revenue share
We believe that our company and our art is improved by collaboration between a diverse team of creators. If you share this perspective, we can’t wait to meet you.