PHL Collective is looking for a Producer to help manage and organize the game development process. As a Producer at PHL Collective, you will assist the team in delivering quality games while communicating effectively. The Producer will help orchestrate and improve scheduling, to ensure the goals for both licensed and original titles. The Producer should be experienced in full lifecycle development and be able to manage all aspects of the game production process including team management, project tracking, schedule monitoring, product deliverables, and communication with external partners.
- Job Title: Producer
- Type: Full-Time Employee
- Experience Level: 1 - 2 years
- Location: Fully remote position! Local to the Philadelphia Tri-State Area is a bonus but not required.
- Demo/Portfolio/Documentation Required: Resume required.
- Partner closely with Team Leads to deliver on short and long-term development and roadmap objectives.
- Manage and work with Team Leads to organize and improve the project management processes, identify problems and blockers to enable the delivery of milestones on time.
- Create good working relationships and manage cross-team communication.
- Communicate plans, requirements, and project status both internally and with external partners.
- Helping the team ship the best possible game!
- Experience producing games for PC and console.
- Ability to comfortably delegate tasks, proactively solve roadblocks, and oversee production progress.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, comfortable communicating with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to multitask and balance multiple projects.
- Knowledgeable about one or more of the following platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One Series, Nintendo Switch, or PC.
- Have a positive attitude, excellent people skills, and the ability to work effectively in a remote team environment.
- Experience with Discord and Google Drive
- Plays and enjoys video games!
- Experience producing games for mobile and VR.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets or Excel.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Experience with Unity, Plastic SCM and Click-up
- Full Medical and Dental
- Flexible schedule
- Company Yoga
- Annual Work-from-Home Stipend
- 3 weeks vacation
- Unlimited Sick Days
How to Apply:
If you think you’re the right candidate for the position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: PHL Collective - Producer Application