We are looking for an experienced contract Tech Artist with a strong sensibility for art and the ability to create stylized visual effects. A three-month contract guaranteed with the opportunity to extend depending on the project.
- Design dynamic VFX systems that add atmosphere and depth to environments and gameplay.
- You will be the link between the artistic and technical teams and therefore it is vital that you are able to develop the needed systems and applications.
- Your responsibility as Tech Artist is to be creating and iterating on game assets including sprites, geometry, custom shaders, particle fx.
- Find solutions to improve and match the style of the game by building systems like water, clouds, fire, and lighting VFX.
- You will work closely with the artists, animators, designers, and engineers on the team, to develop effects, implement, and build supporting tools from the ground up in Unity.
The ideal candidate:
- Has shipped three or more console or PC games as an engineer or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively offsite on shared projects.
- Experience with Photoshop, Maya, Unity.
- HLSL and ShaderGraph as a plus
- Experience programming for modern consoles.
- Working understanding of game design.
- Strong desire to build narrative games.
If interested, please apply via