Senior Web Designer
You want to construct a user journey and flower that engages and guides users throughout web applications? Mino Games is looking for a Senior Web Designer to join our fast growing team.
💪🏻What Challenges Await You:
Mino Games is embarking on an amazing journey to design a fun and engaging multiplatform game. We need YOU, the Senior Web Designer, to create websites that not only represent our upcoming games but also serve as a portal that will invite users to immerse themselves in an exciting community and ever-expanding multiverse.
Using your design skills, you will innovate to push past the conventions of traditional designs- creating eye-catching shapes, tones, and layouts to hook users. Strap in! It is time to take your designs to the stratosphere! More precisely, you’ll get to:
- Adapt to the existing style while bringing your own knowledge to the team. Consistently challenge and elevate the art appeal, story, user flow, and UX.
- Be a source of inspiration and design references.
Map out the UX Flow (Web and Mobile)
- Design the UX and layout of Dimensionals website that will engage and inform users of the IP. (Low Fidelity to Mid Fidelity)
Website Design (Web and Mobile)
- Design the visual aesthetics of the website + UI elements.
- Optimize the website graphic content to allow fast loading on multiple devices and browsers.
- Ensure visual consistency across the websites.
- Collaborate with the creative team to create visual content and the theme for the website.
- Iconography, Logos
- In-game 2D graphic design
- Identify and suggest improvements in the art production process by clearly communicating blockers and brainstorming solutions with leads and their team.
- Assist the team in keeping Confluence documentation up-to-date including our training and art process documents.
Brand Visual Identity:
- Provide feedback to your peers and contracting companies through draw-overs and notes.
- Receive constructive feedback and seek ways to improve.
- Other IPs
- Internal and External use cases
- What to do, what not to do.
- Brand ID design- Mino Games/ Dimensionals
- Brand Bible document
- 5+ years in mobile games / desktop game development.
- Previous working experience for a video game or animation studio
- 3+ years work experience using Figma as primary program
- Experience working with Web3 NFT games.
- Experienced the full cycle of a game production pipeline.
- Experience leading a team
- Remote work experience
⭐Perks & Benefits
Paid Vacations: We offer 20 days of PTO (Paid Time Off) a year!
Unlimited Sick days: Feeling unwell? Not to worry, we got your back! You can take either half or a full day of PTO to recover!
Holidays: We follow local statutory holidays in Canada. Even our international employees get to enjoy those as PTO.
Training: We can offer training classes and workshops to develop and deepen your skills so you can continue leveling up.
Independent Creativity: Mino Games is independent, which means we can be as creative as we want without being limited by client demands!
Activities: Our Office Happiness Task Force will always surprise you with the team and company-wide surprises and activities, including our quarterly event: the Minopalooza!
Mino Games hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. If you’re curious and would like to know more, apply!