Massive Black is a leader in visual development for entertainment industry. Our most recognizable clients include Amazon, Google, Riot Games, Sony, Toyota, Bethesda, Intel, and Unity. We have contributed to hundreds of games, commercials, and toy designs since 2003.
Superpowers you have are:
- Experience in creating bright, dynamic visual effects in UE and/or Unity
- Good knowledge of Autodesk packages
- Good knowledge of Houdini, FumeFX, or other VFX software
- Solid skills in modeling, UV-mapping, and animation in 3Ds Max/ Maya/ Blender, etc.
- Ability to create and optimize procedural/physics simulations
- Understanding of texturing software like Substance Painter/Designer and Photoshop
- Good understanding of the composition basics, sense of movement, and harmony of color
You are a rockstar if you have:
- Understanding of rigging and animation for games
- Experience in lighting, rendering, and environment layout in game engines (UE and/or Unity)
Becoming a part of Massive Black team you will:
- Develop and create original particle systems for Unity 3D/Unreal Engine
- Create model objects for effects, involving 3D artists for very complex models
- Create drawn and procedural textures for effects in Photoshop, Substance Designer
- Work closely with a remote team
Join our team of professionals and get even more:
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Flexible hours, remote working
- Autonomy and latitude within your role
NOTE: This listing is part of Remote Game Jobs commitment and on going efforts to help game talents find new home during these unfortunate times of mass layoffs. If you know of any affected individuals that might benefit from it, please consider sharing it with them. You can also check the studio's Company Website from the Company Info box to see if they have more openings.