This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Art and Animation Jobs.
Lost Native is looking for a talented, self driven Environment Artist to join us in taking CityClick to the next level. CityClick is a wildly competitive strategy card game coming to PC and Console in 2022.
As an Environment Artist, you will be adding your own artistic flair to the game world by manipulating current and creating new models, textures, and shaders. The ideal candidate is comfortable leading the artistic direction of stylised assets and environments from concept to in-game. This is a fully remote freelance role with a chance of extension / renewal.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Model and texture a variety of stylised props & assets.
- Create solid, high fidelity textures for any given surface.
- Create shaders for environment assets, volumetric and ambient effects, etc.
- Exhibit a strong understanding of colour theory, lighting, scene composition, and environmental FX.
- Importing assets into Unity in a clean and organised manor.
- Work within limitations of scope, timelines, polycount, and style.
- Manipulate current content to be consistent with the new direction.
- Iterate on work based on feedback.
As a successful candidate, you would:
- Have a drive to create highly polished, stylised assets and environments.
- Be highly skilled in relevant software i.e. Blender, Substance (or equivalents).
- Have experience working in Unity.
- Have experience using Git.
- Have a willingness to collaborate and share feedback with others.
⚠️ If you don’t meet every requirement listed above, apply anyway! The fastest way to progress is to explore new paths and venture into the unknown 👩🏻🚀🚀.
How to Apply
Please email your CV, portfolio, day rate, and availability.
We'll be in touch with next steps as quickly as we can.
We're on a mission to build great games in a healthy, sustainable way. At Lost Native, we give people the room to grow and provide them with the tools and space to work their magic.
We team up with ambitious, adventurous, and talented people to build exciting experiences. We’re born adventurers from around the globe and our diversity shows in our games.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.