Latent Space is a Series A funded company on a mission to democratize creativity by making the world's first fully AI-rendered 3D engine.
Our team is a collaborative group of researchers and engineers from both academia and industry. We are focused on generative modeling, large-scale distributed training, and computer graphics. We also work with collaborators who are in the top of their field with experience from DeepMind, OpenAI, Google Brain, and Unity.
As a Machine Learning Engineer you will:
- Own training infrastructure and workflows, enabling the team to move faster than any other research organization
- Allow researchers to run enormous GPU loads whenever they need to
- Own a data pipeline that will power our model training
- Collaborate with researchers to ship cutting-edge research straight into production
- A strong interest in machine learning (bonus if you have ML experience already!)
- Fluent understanding of cloud infrastructure
- Strong appetite to keep up with the latest research and technologies