Jade Stems Studios is a remote indie game development studio based out of the United States that is working on our first title called Space Misfits. It is an epic Sci-Fi Space Shooter. We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to support our development of Space Misfits.
This is a full-time position that is fully remote. You will be responsible for working closely with game designers and engineers to craft a beautiful UI/UX for our players. We have a small team that consists of an art director and a few artists.
- Create a game interface that is easy to use and that is well thought out and looks incredible.
- Work with the design teams to lead interface layout, design and creation that aligns with the goals of new systems
- Help to ensure that the players can easily understand Space Misfits
- Create wireframes and mockups that visually communicate game features
- Implement, animate, and maintain intuitive and UX-friendly UI screens using Unity
- 4+ years of UI/UX design experience or equivalent
- Available to work during core hours, between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern Time
- Self-starter and team-driven organization skills
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extensive experience playing Sci-Fi Games
- Working mastery of Photoshop, Figma, and Unity and their various tools.
- Demonstrable ability to improve the player experience through creative and effective UX
- Excellent presentation and conceptual skills to clearly communicate your vision and ideas to the team
- Lucrative token packages
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Base salary is negotiable based on experience
- Flexible hours outside of core ones
- Bonuses for major milestones completed
Please email your application to email@example.com
and include any relevant demos or portfolios for our team to look through. We are looking forward to speaking with you!