Hat Hair Games is seeking a Gameplay Designer for Reclamation
.About the Game:Reclamation
is an indie 2.5D Metroidvania that is sculpted from real clay. Players explore a world made out of clay, battle with bizzare creatures, and swap between bodies to utilize their unique abilities. You can see our WIP demo trailer here
.About the Position:
We are seeking a Gameplay Designer with experience in developing platformers. Reclamation is nearing completion of vertical slice, and for the short term you will be focusing on helping us tighten and polish the moment to moment gameplay to get the Vertical Slice across the finish line. If we work well together the position can be expanded after VS to be a full-time position, and you will be taking the reins for the big picture design of the game world.Position Requirements:
- At least 3 years of prior experience on a game designer position.
- Experience with at least one platformer.
- Experience with implementation. We are looking for a hands-on designer, not someone centered around theory craft.
- Familiarity with Unity
- Improving moment-to-moment gameplay
- Making AI compelling and fun
- Updating and maintaining the Game Design Document
- World map structure
- Level & puzzle design