This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Community Management Jobs.
Greenheart Games 💚 is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager (full-time/paid/remote/anywhere) for our upcoming humorous fantasy business simulation game, Tavern Keeper 🍻.
We need you!
We have spent nearly a decade building a sophisticated business simulation game with interesting gameplay, a gorgeous look, a great narrative experience and a kicker soundtrack but we have been far too quiet on social media! We need YOU to revive our community (incl. from our previous title Game Dev Tycoon), grow our audience and help build a brand that reflects the quirky, positive and fun nature of Tavern Keeper as we move towards a release and beyond💚This is your chance to work on a unique and promising game!
- Spend a little bit of time most days interacting with followers and responding to questions across our social media accounts.
- Capture, edit and produce assets from Tavern Keeper for social media.
- Create regular content for, and look after our communities on Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Discord, Patreon, Facebook, Steam, Imgur and our newsletter.
- Maintain a social media calendar to track which posts go out when and on what channels, and how they’ve performed.
- Experiment and be playful with social media trends, particularly on TikTok.
- Stream/record Twitch/Youtube updates occasionally and assist with or join dev streams and interviews.
Note: Our external PR/Marketing partners (Player Two PR) handle the overall marketing strategy, PR and influencer outreach, so you won't have to do everything! The social and community strategy would be yours to come up with and execute but you will have the team and our partners to bounce ideas off. As the community grows, we can also bring on more help for Community Management, if required.
- Great writing skills in English.
- Experience with most social media platforms.
- Experience writing newsletters and/or other long-form copy.
- Experience managing and growing communities.
- Ability to adjust tone to fit our brands: Greenheart Games 💚, Game Dev Tycoon 🕹️, Tavern Keeper 🍻.
- Comfortable in front of the camera, on streams or TikTok.
- Good self-management practices as a pro-active remote worker.
- Proficient with content creation tools, including image assets and video editing.
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience from a previous role in managing games communities and/or social media accounts.
- Must be available for the occasional team call during the afternoon for the Americas or evening for Europe, but most of the work can be done during your own hours.
- You may have to keep an eye on social accounts around the occasional big community milestones, which can fall on weekends or holidays.
- And very importantly: you love management games and are familiar with the fantasy genre!
- This job is not suitable for a junior!
- If you are experienced - even if in a different industry and even if you don’t fully meet all requirements - please consider applying.
- The interview process may include a short paid assignment for applicants in later stages.
- 💚 We very strongly encourage people of diverse backgrounds to apply!
- The application deadline is 26th of February 2023