Are you an experienced game producer or project manager with a proven track record? Would you like to help us build and ship a novel game revolving around AI? Then join our GoodAI team! You will work with an existing, well-functioning team of professionals, getting an opportunity to help define a game genre that has been little explored so far.
- Manage the game development process.
- Help to finalize the prototyping stage; bring the game to production.
- Prepare and maintain a roadmap in cooperation with the CEO.
- Prepare and prioritize tasks in cooperation with the team to progress on the roadmap.
- Work closely with developers, QA engineers, artists, game designers.
- Ensure that the vision is always clear to the whole team.
- Communicate medium-term goals both to the CEO and to the team.
- Take charge of recruiting and interviewing.
- Negotiate with business partners.
- Identify and remove obstacles in the development process.
- Help to organize user testing sessions.
- Prepare a strategy on PR and marketing in cooperation with specialists.
- At least two game titles successfully shipped in a leading role.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication – in English.
- Able to get aligned with the high-level vision, communicate it further and help to work out the details.
- Straight style of communication.
- Friendly, empathetic personality with a respectful approach.
- General problem-solving abilities.
- Organizational and planning prowess.
- Good overview of the game development industry.
Considered a plus
- Willing to work locally in Prague (strong plus).
- Background in development, art or game design.
- Basic overview of the AI field and the current trends.
- Great team!
- Effective development & processes not delayed by bureaucracy
- Work on the most exciting scientific challenge: general artificial intelligence
- Healthy work-life balance and five weeks of paid holidays
- Unlimited sick days (we trust our people)
- Remote collaboration is the norm – take home office anytime you want
- Relocation package
- Stock options
- Comfortable working environment – Oranzerie
- Team socialization – games, parties, outdoor activities, trips. Bring your family members!
- Company-paid online and offline education courses, books and magazines, participation at industry conferences and workshops
- Studio cafeteria and healthy fruit days