This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Production Jobs.
Eleventh Hour Games (EHG) is a fully remote indie game development studio with team members all over the world working on our first ARPG title - Last Epoch. We are looking for a Live Ops Lead to manage the overall live experience and production of Live Ops content for Last Epoch. This role will be essential to charting the future of Last Epoch as we bring it forward through launch into a continuing live service. This is a full time position and all work will be fully remote.
As the Live Ops Lead for Eleventh Hour Games, you will be responsible for the overall live experience of Last Epoch. You will work with the Live Ops Producer to help manage the production and development schedules for content in the lead up to our 1.0 release and help chart the post-release roadmap.
- Manage the Live Ops requirements of the MTX store
- Track and Manage Gameplay and KPI Data for Last Epoch
- Manage and create production plans for Live Ops content
- Understand and anticipate the needs and desires of the Last Epoch player community
- Lead the charge on live triage and hotfix requirements, looping in key team members during critical and time sensitive events.
- Available to work during core hours, between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM Central Time
- Ability to flex working hours to the live service needs of Last Epoch and its community, as needed.
- 5+ years of live ops gaming experience, preferably in a leadership position
- Self-starter, team-driven and organization skills
- Comfortable coordinating across departments
- Passion for ARPGs, familiarity with Last Epoch is a plus
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Manage and track development and production for the live game environment
- Able to communicate and understand development tasks and needs
- Understanding of project management and development best practices.
- Experience working in a live ops environment for a released game
- Deep understanding of industry trends and best practices
- Solid understanding of player experience
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Base salary is negotiable based on experience
- Flexible hours outside of core ones
- Multiple weekly game nights with the team (optional)
- 100% paid health coverage premiums for U.S. based employees
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include any relevant demos or portfolios for our team to look through. We are looking forward to speaking with you!