Dream Harvest is an award-winning start-up game studio building AA experiences that challenge the status quo when it comes to genres.
With a focus on building online, live games for PC and Consoles with a narrative and community-driven focus; we aim to create AAA like experiences but with the small team creativity and agility found in indie studios.
We're currently looking to bring on board an experienced Senior Concept Artist to help visualize the world of our in-development post-cyberpunk strategy game, NeuroSlicers.
This role is offered on a Remote or on-site basis at our Brighton office.
- This position is purely hands-on creation of concept pieces to drive the direction of a project and help communicate the Project Art Director's stylistic vision throughout the team.
- Responsible for creating new ideas whilst maintaining the artistic vision of the Art Director.
- Maintaining quality and consistency with the other members of the concept team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Able to work in multiple artistic styles.
- High levels of aesthetic ability, judgement and eye for detail.
- Especially proficient at Environment art.
- Excellent composition, lighting and colour theory skills and appreciation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-initiating, confident approach to their work;
- Keen understanding of cultural influences beyond games; movies, books, TV, comics etc.
- Ideas generation and iteration.
- High-quality illustrative pieces.
- Demonstrable talent across all concept disciplines, figurative, environment and object work.
- Shipped at least one AAA title.
- 3D modelling and rendering.
- Experience working in film, TV, publishing
WORKING AT DREAM HARVEST
At Dream Harvest, we're a small team building big, genre-defining experiences. We pride ourselves on the multi-disciplined nature of our team and it's important for us that every member of the team has a voice in the direction we take our games and studio. Working at Dream Harvest, your work will have a serious impact and will be integral to the success of our games. You'll get the chance to work closely with all the other disciplines at the studio and really put your stamp on everything we work on.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A great team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Flexible working hours and laid-back atmosphere
- Happy Hour in the studio each Friday
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas shutdown and public holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Well stocked office kitchen and free Wednesday studio lunch
- Board Gaming Nights
- Skill Sharing Days / Events and more.
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON:
) is a highly tactical cyberpunk RTS that turns the genre on its head by focusing on fast, macro and total information gameplay, short 8-12 min matches, epic global objectives and a dark cyberpunk narrative campaign that carefully combines Solo, Co-Op and competitive PVP into a seamless whole.
If you have any questions about this or any of our other roles feel free to speak to the team directly on our Discord at https://discord.gg/T7fRDe8