Dream Harvest is an award-winning start-up game studio building AA experiences that challenge the status quo when it comes to genres.
With a focus on building online, live games for PC and Consoles with a narrative and community-driven focus; we aim to create AAA like experiences but with the small team creativity and agility found in indie studios.
We're currently looking to bring on board an experienced Mid/Senior Generalist Artist to help visualize the world of our in-development post-cyberpunk strategy game, NeuroSlicers.
This role is offered on a Remote or on-site basis at our Brighton office.
- The timely creation of high-quality game-assets to the project’s art-style & technical requirements.
- Build and maintain in-game 3D content using Unity.
- Work closely with the artist's, designers and engineers to establish the production pipeline and best practices for the game.
- Keep abreast of the latest industry art production trends and techniques.
- Mentor & assist members of the team.
- Ideation development using techniques such as; concepts and paint-overs architectural drawings prop concepts and mood boarding.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience creating artwork for games – a minimum of one shipped title in AA/AAA.
- A passion for world-building and 3D content creation.
- Excellent communication skills as a leader and collaborator.
- Technical expertise and familiarity with game-engines & their performance requirements.
- Excellent high and low-poly 3D modelling texturing and asset creation.
- Knowledge of core software packages (eg. Blender, Maya, Photoshop, ZBrush, Substance Painter, etc).
- Passionate about exploring a variety of different art styles
- A professional pro-active & collaborative work attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal & organisational skills.
- Be involved in the feedback process to help push the visual quality.
- Passion for games on PC and Console, especially Online multiplayer games.
WORKING AT DREAM HARVEST
At Dream Harvest, we're a small team building big, genre-defining experiences. We pride ourselves on the multi-disciplined nature of our team and it's important for us that every member of the team has a voice in the direction we take our games and studio. Working at Dream Harvest, your work will have a serious impact and will be integral to the success of our games. You'll get the chance to work closely with all the other disciplines at the studio and really put your stamp on everything we work on.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A great team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Flexible working hours and laid-back atmosphere
- Happy Hour in the studio each Friday
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas shutdown and public holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Well stocked office kitchen and free Wednesday studio lunch
- Board Gaming Nights
- Skill Sharing Days / Events and more.
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON:
) is a highly tactical cyberpunk RTS that turns the genre on its head by focusing on fast, macro and total information gameplay, short 8-12 min matches, epic global objectives and a dark cyberpunk narrative campaign that carefully combines Solo, Co-Op and competitive PVP into a seamless whole.
If you have any questions about this or any of our other roles feel free to speak to the team directly on our Discord at https://discord.gg/T7fRDe8