We're looking for a highly creative and experienced video game UX/UI designer with clear experience of working on PC/Console titles to join the Dream Harvest Family full time at our office in Brighton (Though you can start remote). You'll Ideally have a Graphic design background, an interest in motion design, and a passion for all things user experience and interaction.
You'll be working on everything from wire-framing our core UI system to creating UI, icon and motion graphic assets for our immersive menu and in-game diegetic UI. You'll also be helping with core gameplay interaction design, as well as helping to solidify our branding and marketing efforts.
You'll have experience working on at least one commercially-released AAA or large Indie PC / Console game in a similar role and have a kickass portfolio of work that shows an evident passion for pushing the boundaries of interaction, graphic and UI design in the industry.
- Work with our Art Director, to guide the visual style and language for all game interfaces.
- Work with our Marketing Team, to create Branding and Marketing Assets
- Produce User Interface designs for all areas of the game
- Produce high-quality mock-ups of the UI pages
- Produce Icon artwork
- Produce Custom Typography
- Animate UI and Create Motion Graphic Elements
- Prototyping UX and UI functionality
- Have effective pipelines and filing for asset management
- Experience of user interface design for video games.
- Excellent UX design skills
- Solid graphic design and illustration skills.
- Expert with standard art tools of the trade (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Experience of UI mock-up / wireframing software
- Experience or passion for Strategy Games, specifically RTS games
WORKING AT DREAM HARVEST
At Dream Harvest, we're a small team building big, genre-defining experiences. We pride ourselves on the multi-disciplined nature of our team and it's important for us that every member of the team has a voice in the direction we take our games and studio. Working at Dream Harvest, your work will have a serious impact and will be integral to the success of our games. You'll get the chance to work closely with all the other disciplines at the studio and really put your stamp on everything we work on.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A great team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Flexible working hours and laid-back atmosphere
- Happy Hour in the studio each Friday
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas shutdown and public holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Well stocked office kitchen and free Wednesday studio lunch
- Board Gaming Nights
- Skill Sharing Days / Events and more.
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON:
NeuroSlicers (http://www.neuroslicers.game) is a highly tactical cyberpunk RTS that turns the genre on its head by focusing on fast, macro and total information gameplay, short 8-12 min matches, epic global objectives and a dark cyberpunk narrative campaign that carefully combines Solo, Co-Op and competitive PVP into a seamless whole.
If you have any questions about this or any of our other roles feel free to speak to the team directly on our Discord at https://discord.gg/T7fRDe8