This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Art and Animation Jobs.
- Providing concept/visual designs to the art team to inspire, reinforce and define the vision of the overall project.
- Interacting with other disciplines to create visual guides that can be used to maintain a consistent vision across departments.
- Responsible for game scenes, props and other original paintings design and drawing.
- Responsible for the painting work of the illustrations required for the project publicity.
- Ability to pre plan the design of the 3d scene using 2d or internal easy 3d tools
- Understanding of lighting
- Post production of 3d scenes images to tune them to maximum quality
- Ability to plan, design, pose and design lighting for 3d characters.
Skills & Requirements
- Art professional background, more than 3 years of original painting design experience；
- Have a solid art foundation and good hand-painting ability, familiar with the original painting design and related work procedures；
- Knowledge of digital painting and 3D software as many concepts could be refined in 3d.
- Understanding of art fundamentals: lighting, composition, architecture, anatomy, etc.
- Open-mindedness and flexibility
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in english
- A collaborative spirit
- A whole lot of creativity and curiosity