At Digimancy Entertainment, we love role-playing games, and we’re passionate about telling collaborative stories with our players. We’re a distributed, remote-friendly studio, founded by industry veterans who are known for making games where the player’s choices shape their experience. We’re looking for people who love RPGs and RPG-hybrids as much as we do.
We are seeking an experienced UX/UI Designer to join our team on an unannounced RPG-hybrid. This long-term contract position is remote work and does not require relocation. You will be collaborating with the team to provide UX, UI, and interaction design and documentation. As one of our early hires in this area, you’ll have a chance to help shape the game’s foundational interaction systems and take them all the way to finalization.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Customer and competitor analysis
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with the team
- Prototyping ideas using wireframes, flows, and mockups
- Designing final graphic user interface elements like menus, tabs, and icons
- Working from direction and concepts to create final interfaces
- Implementation in Unity
- Participating in user testing from a usability perspective
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with console development
- Expert in visual design, color, typography, and branding
- Proven experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Motion graphics experience
- Sound design experience (as it relates to interfaces)
- A passion for video games, especially RPGs and RPG-hybrids
- Experience working remotely
- Experience designing, conducting, and analyzing results from usability testing
If this sounds like you, then we’re eager to meet you! Please send a resume, cover letter, portfolio, and list of shipped titles to HR@digimancygames.com.