This is an opportunity for an experienced technical artist to join a team of seasoned game-makers and their well funded and quickly growing start-up! We operate in a fully remote set up, building on a culture that is based on clarity, empowerment and trust.
We have an open opportunity for a technical artist to take over and support the team:
- Create VFX, shaders and simple animations in Unity.
- Improve the current art pipeline and explore new possibilities.
- Analyze and optimize the game to satisfy art and performance needs, or keep the balance between beautiful and fast.
- Integrate art assets (from graphics to animations) into the game.
In order to protect everyone’s work-life balance, we offer fully remote engagement restricted to “CET +/- 1 hour”.
- several years of qualifying experience as a technical artist at a mobile game company.
- production experience in Unity (at least 2 years), Photoshop and, ideally, Spine or other animation tools.
- skilled at creating and integrating particles and shaders into the game.
- creating a smooth pipeline for designs and assets incorporating significant amounts of 2-D elements.
-able to optimize workflows using tools and scripts so each discipline can focus on its core contribution.
- acquired the ability to analyze tech design performance-wise
If you think this role sounds like you and you'd like to find out more. Please get in touch and apply with your CV and relevant portfolio!