Who are we looking for?
A highly motivated and talented 3D Character Artist to join our team remotely. This person will be realizing the concepted characters and cloth in 3D, texturize them, implement them in the game and iterate on the models based on feedback.
· Create custom character assets + clothes for MetaHumans based on concept art
· Optimize character assets for game production
· Knowledge of the character creation pipeline (Sculpt, High Poly, Retopology, Unwrap, Baking, Texturing)
· Familiarity with character cloth physics + simulations and the respective software (Blender, Maya, Marvelous Designer etc.)
· A good sense of anatomy and proportions
· Experience with MetaHuman and Unreal Engine 5
· Having fun creating creepy masks
· Located in North-Rhine Westphalia, Germany
· Having a knack for the horror genre
· Part-time or full-time for 3 months
· Remote work
· Start date: Mid April 2023