We're looking for excellent full-stack web developers to work on features for dot big bang, implementing both the back and front-end of systems.
We have intentionally removed academic qualifications from all our job specs. We welcome applicants of all ages, genders, work histories and academic qualifications who can demonstrate the requirements below. Our work environment is welcoming and open. We value diverse perspectives and backgrounds, and work hard to make sure everyone in the company has a voice.
Develop new user-facing features
- Understand the vision, goals and spirit of the project.
- In collaboration with the product lead, plan features that will move dot big bang closer to those goals.
- Demonstrated ability to implement full-stack web features.
- TypeScript experience.
- Go experience.
- Rust experience.
We are a distributed company and have been since 2014. We organize around two time zones, Pacific Standard Time (UTC -8), and UTC 0 (GMT). While we prefer people to be in those timezones, we do make exceptions!
How to apply
Each application should consist of:
- A CV/Resume listing the projects that you’ve developed full-stack features for with specifically what you did for each one.
- Where possible, live examples of those features.