ClassDojo is looking for a freelance 3D Artist to work with a small, but mighty team of developers, artists, and designers to bring our next mobile project to life.
You'll be working closely with our team — not just cranking out assets to a spec. You'll help guide and execute the creative vision behind a mobile game to help educate kids around the world. Your industry experience will be essential to us making critical decisions about our art pipeline, as this team is starting from scratch. This is a freelance position, but work will be on an ongoing basis and more full-time roles are likely to be needed as the project develops. We are happy to provide more specific information upon application.
Skills & Requirements
- Game industry experience in 3D art
- Experience in modeling, UV mapping, and texture painting
- Traditional art skills in sketching and drawing
- Excellent communication skills
Bonus skills 🔥
- Experience creating props and environment / architecture art
- Experience with a mobile art pipeline (low poly, baking, etc...)
- Experience with Substance Painter, and Maya (or your preferred tool)
About the Company
ClassDojo is a school communication platform that teachers, students, and families use every day to build close-knit communities by sharing what’s being learned in the classroom home through photos, videos, and messages. Our mission is to bring communities together, and give their kids learning experiences they love.