We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive Brand Manager to join our busy studios and support driving our games forward as we experience exponential growth.
A career at CI Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
- Work with the Brand Director to build, implement and lead marketing initiatives across the portfolio
- Work closely with development partners and internal teams to formulate strong campaigns that cut through to audiences and drive sales
- Collaborate with community initiatives that help reach across various channels and platforms
- Manage relationships and drive strategies with external partners across media, advertising and PR
- Deliver product positioning, audience insights and go-to-market strategy to both internal and external stakeholders while integrating and distributing feedback
- Brief, manage and deliver marketing assets into various partners across retail, distribution and other trade relationships
- Effectively manage allocated budget with weekly/ monthly status updates
- 3+ years of stable career growth gained in a similar position within the games industry
- Experience gained in both games marketing and publishing with PC and Consoles
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience launching new products to players as well as marketing or brand campaigns from concept to release
- Strong background executing brand campaigns focusing on player value in a distinctive, engaging manner
- Creativity, utilising your marketing skills to analyse the best approach using relevant data
- An ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a structured and organized manner
- A passionate gamer and with a good understanding of the industry and its trends
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration, holidays and social events. Our environments thrive with collaborative teamwork with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages.
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme.
- Flexibility with our core hours, and no-notice holidays.
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Free games and merchandise
- Wrap parties for game releases
- Remote/Homeworking with flexible working schedules (core hours 10am - 4pm CET), a fun environment, and a relaxing culture, including the opportunity to work with the leading technology and creative minds in the world.
- Learn as you work and be part of something real that changes the face of gaming - forever
- Once our Talent Acquisition team receives your application, together with the hiring team, we will review your CV, portfolio and the answers you provided in the application form and if all the boxes are ticked, we're moving to the next stage.
- Initial call with Talent Acquisition Specialist - During this call you'll learn about the company and we learn about you. We'll talk about your experience & expectations with working in a fully remote environment and we'll talk about your expertise. We'll finish this call with some admin questions. There will be an opportunity for you to ask any questions as well.
- After the initial call, usually 1 or 2 interviews with the hiring team follows. These interviews will be a bit more technical and will go deeper into your experience, skills & knowledge. As you would have signed an NDA by now, you'll also learn a bit more about the project you would work on. During these interviews we'll also focus on finding out whether you're a good fit for our company culture and that we share the same values.
- We may or may not ask you to do the test - this is decided on an individual basis and you will receive instructions with the test.
- If everything goes well, the last step in the recruitment process is the offer presentation call with the Talent Acquisition Specialist and your future line manager to discuss the offer and next steps to get you successfully on board.
We are an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to building a diverse workforce, representative of the world we live and game in!
Accessibility is at the heart of our games and we reflect that in how we operate as a business. Should you require adjustments or flexible arrangements to interview, or take up a role at with us, please let us know in your application and we will accommodate to the best of our ability.